Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Thursday, December 04, 2008

REC Awards...I won.

The REC awards were announced yesterday and I've won a couple of them.
I know, I'm as shocked as you are, but I am so grateful.
Thanks to the person who nominated me, I appreciate it very much. :)

Check out the list of winners HERE.

I won two categories:

Erotic Romance - Sci-fi/ Fantasy AUTHOR OF THE YEAR
Lara Santiago


Erotic Romance - Sci-fi/ Fantasy NOVEL OF THE YEAR
Menagerie - Lara Santiago













My friend Wendi won for:

Erotic Romance - Interracial/Multicultural Short Story of the year
Wendi Darlin – Rough and Ready

Erotic romance - Contemporary BEST SEDUCTION
Hired Hands – Wendi Darlin

Sweet Romance - Contemporary BEST FEMALE CHARACTER
Cassidy - Water Bearer

Sweet Romance - Contemporary NOVEL OF THE YEAR
Water Bearer - Wendi Christner

Sweet Romance - Contemporary COVER OF THE YEAR
The Water Bearer


And a few other Siren-BookStrand authors also won:

Erotic Romance - Paranormal ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
Jenny Penn

Erotic Romance - Interracial/Multicultural ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
Jami Davenport

Erotic Romance - Contemporary Rookie of the Year
Bekki Lynn


Congratulations to us all!
Thanks so much.
L

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Sissi M. said...

Congrats! It must feel like skydiving on cloud nine:o)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Wendi said...

I can SOOOO believe you won!!! Congratulations! And thanks. I'm just happy to be in the same room with you. ;-P

Wendi

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Katie Reus said...

OMG, congrats!! Don't know why you're surprised you won though! You're one of the reasons I read sci-fi romance :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter