Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, May 04, 2009

Movie Monday - X-Men Origins: Wolverine

I went to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine over the weekend. Sigh.
Love Hugh Jackman. Love the story. Love the movie. Love Hugh Jackman. Did I mention that already? :)








Okay then...Love Liev Schreiber, too.





I've watched all of the X-Men movies and I've enjoyed them all.
This one is a little different as far as storyline with respect to the original X-Men movies partially because it's a prequel, but this fourth X-Men movie is no less action-packed. I loved seeing new mutants with new and different powers this go around.
And I'll definitely be in line on day one when the DVD comes out! Can't wait. :)
In my mind it's worth seeing at the theater.
Go check it out. :)
L

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter