Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, March 13, 2006

The Pen that Stained Me

On my way out to get groceries to avoid a rebellion at my home today, I grabbed a pen to jot down one last thing on my list that I needed to get.
Then the stupid cheap pen I snagged took the opportunity to give up on life and before I could say "Crap, my cheap pen just broke" big globby drops of blue ink covered my hands.

Picture this, I'm sitting in my car all buckled in and ready to go, but now I have to somehow carefully get back out of my car (but not use my hands) and clean up. Can you guess where else I have cheap blue ink now? That's right, my upholstery and my seat belt. Oh and FYI guess what doesn't wash off of skin with soap and water ~ you guessed it, Cheap Blue Ink.

As I grimace at the deep blue stains on my hands, I'm thinking of explanations for those curious people I'm now going to be talking to at the grocery store.
Um...how about...Just say no to Home Tattoo Kits?
Or maybe I fought a battle with a belligerent pen...and lost?

The irony here is that the final item I was going to put on my list before the big pen drama ~ I kid you not~ was spot remover. :-)

I bought a 4-pack of professional strength Spot Shot.
If you're looking for me...I'll be in my car.
Lara

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

So were you trying to tattoo my name on yourself?

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

Of course not!! I would never insult you by using Cheap Blue Ink. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter