Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Cherry Chocolate and The Perfect Dish

My good friend Kristen just found out she’s a finalist in the TARA contest with her fabulous entry The Perfect Dish and I wanted to share her great news.

Meanwhile I keep staring at the bag of Hershey's Cherry Kisses still open on my desk. The scent of cherry chocolate wafts past my nose as I continue to resist the urge to bury my face in the bag.
Must not reach for the cherry chocolate goodness...must resist…
L

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

Don't eat them! If I have one, I eat the whole bag. Tool of the devil, I tell ya!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger K.A.S. said...

They'd be gone ten minutes after they were in my hands.
I have no will power when it comes to chocolate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter