Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

How Time Flies

Fifteen years ago today...I gave birth to my first child.
My baby boy was so little and cute back then. Fast forward to fifteen years later I believe my baby is still very cute...but he's taller than me now. And of course his voice has deepened three octaves lower since then. He hates it when I refer to him as "my baby", but I don't care. It's the way I feel.

On his first birthday I made him banana cake. Today he insists on chocolate cake for his birthday. Did I mention he's a smart kid, too?

The only bad thing is that it's getting harder to convince people I'm a mere 29 when we're out together. From now on he's staying home.

In three years he'll be 18. He seems to "think" he gets to leave home and go out on his own. But I'm not ready so I've made an ultimatum..."Once you get to 35...we'll talk."
L

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Loribelle Hunt said...

Aww, happy birthday to him! It's my hubby's birthday too today. A good day all around. ;)

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

Cool!
Another awesome date. Hee hee
Two years ago he turned into a teenager on 04/04/04
Another cool day!!
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter