Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Thursday, April 13, 2006

As time goes by

I manage to fill my days up quickly. Each night I'm amazed that another day has passed by.
Where does all my time go?
No...really...I'm asking...somebody please tell me, where does all my time go?

When I write...hours and hours go by in what seems like minutes.
Sometimes I have lots of pages written, or I've edited something already written,
...and other times I've thought ideas through to their logical conclusion.
Sometimes I wish I had more to show for the time invested in my day dreaming...I mean logical conclusion thinking with regard to ideas for books. hee hee

Am I the only dreamer schemer out there?
Surely not.
L

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger K.A.S. said...

I need a dreamcatcher, that will magically transfer my dreams to paper :) Writing them out can occasionally be such hard work!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

I think we need another invention!

The dreamcatcher automated writing implement for authors...or DAWIFA.

Take your dreams and turn them in to best-selling books with the handy dandy dream download feature.

I'm not sure what we can call it, but the over all appearance of the device will of course look like Vin Diesel.
Hee Hee Hee
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter