Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ready to Write

RWA was very big. There were lots and lots of writers. There were many things to do and places to go every minute of every day.
It was so very cool! I enjoyed it very much. I already can't wait until next year.

And now I'm now filled with motivation to write. I knew I would be.
I have a semi-cleaned up office with a freshly decluttered desk. No more paper avalanches to hamper me. Once again I'm thinking of giving up sleep so I can write more. :):)

My latest book is available for sale at Siren.
It's the latest installment of the Wives Tales.

The Executive's Wife

Sophie is auctioned into marriage to her dream man,
but will she be the executive's former wife when his
ambitious father conspires to get rid of her?

I hope my readers enjoy it.
L


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter