Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I blinked and 5 days passed






Whoa!
A minute ago it was Monday.
Time sure flies when you have a deadline. :):)
I finished a big one and now I have only one more to complete.
I'm on track, but there are challenges...like Thanksgiving right around the corner.
Oh yeah, and my parents are on their way here.
I imagine they'll expect dinner on Thursday.
At the very least...I guess I should...dust.
And buy a turkey, and a potato or two...some gravy...a cranberry...cornbread stuffing? Sigh.
So not ready for the holidays. Can you tell? :):)
L

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

I think you can order everything already cooked and ready to serve from Publix.

Just saying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter