Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, October 30, 2006

I love the Time Change

Let me clarifiy. I love the Fall time change when you have an extra hour to do anything you want.
I will not say this next Spring when I whine about losing an hour, but for today...I love the Time Change.




What did I do for my extra hour?
I wrote. Of course.
I completed 1,400 words on something that flowed easily onto the page. I love it when that happens.
The 1,400 words is for something new. It's a story which has been on my mind for the past couple of months.
I already can't wait to get back to it. hee hee hee

And what do I usually do with my extra hour in the fall...I sleep it away. :)

What did you do with your extra hour this year?
L

2 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

I worked on your edits. ;o)

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

And I am grateful beyond words. :):)
I owe you Edamame as a reward.
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter