Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My First Workshop



Taking my first baby steps, I accomplished and survived my first public speaking engagement as a writer.
I did a workshop called E-Pubbed: The Road Less Traveled
Is E-Publishing for you?



My audience consisted of Florida STAR members, which is my local writing chapter.
They were very good to me. They laughed in all the right places and afterward told me I was engaging.
Best of all, no one threw any food.
After I got over wanting to throw up, and spoke past all the cotton stuffed around my tongue, it wasn't a bad experience.
I'd do it again.

Below I found a cool circle of accomplishment. I think it works especially well for romance writers.
Possiblity, Creativity, Discovery, Passion
L

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

Thanks Rocki!
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter