Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm Bert ~

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others



Now there are people...Kristen...who will dispute the total neat freak part of this analysis. She witnessed the utter and complete chaos that is my office today. I believe she said she would only need a couple of hours to take care of things for me.
So what, I say. I'd only need a match. :)
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter