Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, April 02, 2007

It's April...so I got my hair cut shorter

The start of April was as good a reason as any for a new hair style.

My mom will be thrilled. She always wanted my hair cut short. Oh...no...wait...she only wanted it short when she had to wash, comb and take care of it. :)


While my hair is shorter...I didn't shave my head or anything!! Calm down.
I had about 5 inches taken off the back.
I planned on a bob, but my hairdresser, Virginia, added a few layers. I trust her. She knows best.
It's now shoulder length. Easier to care for. I hope. :) I'm not known for spending copious amounts of time on my hair.

This is sort of what it looks like, although I don't look like Tea Leoni. I wish. And my bangs are shorter. :)






Of course I'll never get this cut to look like Virginia does. Virginia can make it flip out and look fabulous...until I stepped outside into the unseasonable wind I encountered this afternoon. Then I had that messy look. I hope it’s still fashionable.

My new hair cut was short enough that my kids even noticed.
...And they're boys. They never notice anything. :)
I probably could have shaved my head and they'd still park in front of the open refrigerator door after school and ask what there was to eat. :)

The true test will be in a few minutes when my husband gets home.
Personally, I believe he will notice. You see...he's the one who likes my hair long. The second I trim a quarter inch off…he notices.
I plan to have a tissue ready for him. He usually doesn't cry for too long.

L

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

And now you've done it to me, too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter