Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Birthday Month


Yes.
It's true.
There was yet another birthday in our family today.



Of the four of us, three birthdays are in May.
And someone turned 40 today...good news, it wasn't me. :)


This is the candle I wished I could have found. Alas, I ended up with two candles. A four and a zero outlined in yellow wax decorated with multi-colored dots. :)
To me it seemed to say, "Hello, It's Springtime!"
But that's okay.



I decided not to go over board this year.
I mean, where's the surprise in that?

Now next year when he turns 41 he won't be expecting a big, huge, rest in peace, over the hill birthday birthday bash with black balloons and streamers. :):)

Happy Birthday, my hero!
Here's to 40 more. :)
L

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

We have 3 May birthdays in our family, too! Dh is this week, then dd and I are on Memorial Day weekend. Hers is the day after mine! Throw in Mother's Day and May gets to be an expensive month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter