Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Things I do for the Sake of Beauty...

...or in my case, how not to look like a pasty-faced ghost at RT.

I live in Florida, but I try not to get out in the sun too much...okay ever.
I'd like to say the reason is that I'm conscientious about burning and getting skin cancer.
The truth is that I'm a writer. I'm usually hunched over my keyboard typing.
And I've never been much of a beach babe...even when I had the body for it. :)

Today I'm off to get a spray tan so that people I meet next week won't laugh uncontrollably when I tell them I'm from Florida.

No, I've never gotten a spray tan before.
Yes, I'm praying I don't turn out like an Oompa Loompa.
Double yes, I wish I had the body of the girl in the picture below. :):)


From what I've read, spray tanning should be really cool.
I'll let you know.
L

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

I already checked in on Kristen. How'd it go, Ghost Girl?

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

Thanks for checking on me, Sela.
Now you can call me the writer formerly known as Ghost Girl. :)

I think it looks fabulous!
I've been trying to be careful not to rub up against anything. A challenge!

And I had to go out and run a couple of errands hence I had to put a bra on. I have a couple of lines now.
I'm going to try to last until tomorrow morning before showering.

My biggest fear now is having it all wash off. :)
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter