Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Thursday, February 14, 2008

And the winners are...

Sorry to post this late. My husband brought me roses for Valentine's Day at lunch and the truth is...I got a little distracted. Ahem.
So here is what I decided. I wanted three winners for this contest.

I decided to give one copy to Ruth Long for being first to respond. Yay!!
Then I let my kids each pick and entrant out of the Blue Bear Basket.
I hate when they fight. :)
Therefore Ilona Fenton and Katie Reus are my next two winners.
Congratulations to all.
Hope you enjoy the book.
L

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger felinewyvern said...

Wow I didn't actually expect to win My thanks to your kids for picking my name out of the Blue Bear Basket

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

My kids are really cool.
Ask anyone. ;-)
Congratulations!
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter