Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Friday, February 01, 2008

I'm off for a weekend Writing Retreat...

again.

This is what my husband always says when I go away for any writers conference. "Again?" LOL




The last one was in October of 2007 in Cocoa Beach. It was great to get away, and hang out with other writers. Changing my environment, if only for a couple of days, always helps clear my head and freshen my perspective.

This weekend, I'll be in Sarasota, Florida at the Tampa Area Romance Author's retreat. They have a marvelous week-end planned for us. I can't wait. :)

For the next two days I'll be sharing a room with my STAR chapter sisters, Roxanne St. Claire and Kristen Painter. I can't wait. :):)

There will be a few bottles of wine in our room. Tee Hee
I predict there will be lots of laughter and late night chat fests.
Again, I can't wait! :)

I'll also get a chance to hang out with new Siren author, Wendi Darlin.
I met her at the TARA Christmas party and encouraged her to send something to Siren. Now she has a hot new book coming out called Cowboy Games which has a smokin' cover. :) Check out the Siren Coming Soon page.

Have a fabulous weekend.
I'll be back just in time for the Superbowl. :)
L




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter