Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TV Tuesday: Castle

Hey, has anyone been watching Castle? It stars Nathan Fillion as a best selling author who killed off the lead character in his popular crime thriller series and is now shadowing a female homicide detective, Kate Beckett, to get inspiration for a new book series.

It's funny and clever and the dialogue is great...plus...Nathan Fillion has had my rapt attention since Firefly/Serenity.

I've chatted about this show with several of my author friends and we all love it.
Check it out.
L

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger Raina James Romance said...

Cool, Lara. I'm always on the lookout for a great new show to check out, plus ... hey, Nathan Fillion -- he's a good Alberta boy. What can I say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter