Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, October 16, 2006

Random Name Generator is Fun

I discovered this really cool site on the links page at Romance Divas.
It's called Random Name Generator

It is so much fun. I could spend hours there...and often I do even though I should be doing other things.
Try it out:
http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm

Here is what I came up with today:
1. Lonnie Yadon
2. Cody Mang
3. Jamie Domina
4. Mathew Vanderheyden
5. Fernando Rasch

Then you can mix and match. Lonnie Rasch or Fernando Mang or Cody Vanderheyden.
Isn't this fun? hee hee hee

I could make names all day long.
It's another addictive site I have to set a timer so I don't spend hours playing.

It can also be a useful tool. (I mostly play, but it has practical benefits) :)
My latest hero, in an up coming book, Zachary Valetta, was created from this website. I pieced it together from Gilberto Valetta and Zachary Marineno.

Has anyone else used this site to get character names for your books?
L

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Karen Erickson said...

I've never heard of it but it sounds so cool! I have such a hard time coming up with names sometimes, especially last names. This site will come in handy...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter