Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Is November already over?

I looked at the calendar this morning and was shocked to realize it is November 30th!

As 2006 comes to an end I find I’m surprised at how fast time goes by yet again (a popular and repetitive theme for me).

I was deeply entrenched into writer mode for the past four weeks working toward a deadline…which I completed today, thankfully. Woo Hoo.

I only stopped once to honor a major holiday, and mostly because there were mashed potatoes involved. :) :)


Just kidding. I’m thankful for many things.

I have a good life, healthy children, a great husband, fabulous friends, supportive writers to converse with every day and as a bonus…I get to write books.
How great it that!!



December here I come.
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter