Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Show Me the Money ~ Then I'll balance the checkbook

Exciting news...This past weekend at our Saturday meeting, I was elected to be the new Treasurer of my writing chapter. SpacecoasT Authors of Romance (STAR)
We're the Florida STAR's.




I won't take office until January, but I look forward to ruling with an iron fist...

I mean serving on the board to help us manage our money and retain financial stability to the best of my ability.



I believe I was elected because I'm a numbers/math geek.
That and the fact I ran unopposed.
Turns out it's hard to find someone who likes to balance checkbooks. :):)
L

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

I'm already thinking of new ways to spend chapter money...bwah ha ha!

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new position! Have a great Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter