Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Stolen Blog~ The Alphabet Meme

I wasn't tagged to do this, but it looked fun.

The Letter A
Are you agnostic? I don't think so. What is it again?
What is your age? over 40
What annoys you? Too many things to name!!

The Letter B
Do you like bacon? Like? I LOVE bacon!
What is your birthday? May 30
Who is your best friend? My DH. He knows me heart and soul and loves me anyway.

The Letter C
What is your favorite candy? Bit-o-honey.
Who is your crush? Vin Diesel and Cole Hauser
When was the last time you cried? Last week when someone hurt my feelings

The Letter D
Do you daydream? All the time
What is your favorite kind of dog? Beagles and Collies
What day of the week is it? Wednesday a.k.a Hump Day

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs? Scrambled next to Bacon with ketchup or hot sauce
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Once with a kid, twice with the DH and twice for myself. Is this excessive?
What’s the easiest thing to ever do? Sleep in

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane? Yes, I love to fly
Do you use fly swatters? Yes, but not for a long while
Have you ever used a foghorn? Uh. No, why would I need to again?

The Letter G
Do you chew gum? Frequently
Are you a giver or taker? I believe I’m a giver. And I always try to be grateful for all the good things in my life.

The Letter H
How are you? Fabulous, thanks for asking.
What’s your height? 5′ 4 1/2″
What color is your hair? Light Blonde courtesy of Miss Clairol otherwise dirty blonde.

The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream? Mint Chocolate Cookie, Ben & Jerry
Have you ever ice-skated? Yes and I’m really bad at it. I have weak ankles or something
Do you play an instrument? Not really. I played the clarinet in grade school for two years. I wish I could play the drums.

The Letter J
What is your favorite jelly bean? Toasted marshmallow and Cotton Candy
Do you wear jewelry? Yes. Wedding ring, watch and the ten year anniversary ring.
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? Not recently.

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill? No one, today. Don't push my buttons though.
Do you want kids? I have kids, thanks. I like them. I'll keep them.
Where did you have kindergarten? On an Indian reservation in White River, Arizona. I was only one of 4 white kids. Talk about minority.

The Letter L
Are you laid-back? Extremely.
Do you lie? Only to spare feelings for minor things
Do you love anyone? YES!

The Letter M
What is your favorite movie? Too many to name here. Most recently Serenity.
Do you still watch Disney movies? Of course.
Do you like mangos? I’ll eat them.

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname? None that I’m willing to share.
What is your favorite number? 7, 13 and 36. Don’t make me choose.
Do you prefer night or day? I’m a night owl.

The Letter O
What is your one wish? Could everyone just try to get along?
Are you an only child? No. I have a brother.
Do you wish this year was over? Nope! I'm having a great year thus far!

The Letter P
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about? I am afraid of the dark…or having someone scare me in the dark…or of someone jumping out at me in the dark…
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date? A sense of humor and an easy smile.

The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people? Yes, but I’m also quick to forgive unless you’ve hurt my family or my friends. Then you’re on the shit list til you die. (I’m stealing this answer from Sela. It’s perfect!)

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right? No
Do you watch reality T.V.? I guess. I like The Amazing Race and Survivor.
What is a good reason to cry? Do I really need a good reason? Can’t I just cry if I want to?

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun. I don’t mind rain now and again, but I refuse to carry an umbrella. I’d rather get wet and air dry than carry a dripping umbrella or fight with one in wind.
Do you like snow? Yes. I love the cold, I love to ski, but I hate to drive in it.
What is your favorite season? Fall

The Letter T
What time is it? 10:00am
What time did you wake up? 6:30am
When was the last time you slept in a tent? On purpose? It’s been over five years.

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? Yes…as if it’s any of your business

The Letter V
What is the worst veggie? Brussel Sprouts. Bitter little icky things.
Where do you want to go on vacation? Germany. Hawaii. Scotland again.
What was your last family vacation together? Two years ago at Christmas. We went home to visit family in Missouri and Arkansas

The Letter W
What is your worst habit? Late night snacking. My hips pay the price.
Where do you live? Florida

The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray? Yes
Have you ever seen the X-Games? No
Do you own a xylophone? No

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? Not really. I won’t wear it, but I guess it looks good on houses.
What year where you born in? The sixties
What do you yearn for most? Right now? Another cup of coffee.

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign? Gemini
Do you believe in the Zodiac? Not really. Occasionally they horoscope in the paper will get it right, but overall…not so much.
What is your favorite zoo animal? Otters and Bats


Actually, I stole this from Sela Carsens blog.
I even used a couple of her answers. She's so good to let me. :)
I'm not tagging anyone, but if you'd like to use it please feel free.
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter