Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

How can my baby be 16 years old?

There is a rumor in our household that my oldest child has turned sixteen today.
I'm in denial.
How can this be true?



I'll go get a cake...but that doesn't mean I believe it.











I swear he was only a couple of years old and toddling around the house the day before yesterday. At least it really seems like it to me.
When they say time flies...I hadn't realized they meant at a supersonic rate. :)

Not to mention it's hard to convince people I'm only a child of 29 when I have a sixteen year old towering over me claiming I'm his mother. :)

Okay. I'll stop whining for now.

Happy Sixteenth Birthday, my sweet baby!
L

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Jax Cassidy said...

Nice cake and candles! I had a box of Susie Cakes cupcakes yesterday. These little suckers cost $3 a pop. I bought like 4 of them, a mini cherry cobbler, and a banana pudding cake! I ended up eating 2 cupcakes and hubby ate all the rest :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter