Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Friday, August 10, 2007

The End is Near...




...the end of summer, that is. :):)


Or maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part since it has been blazing hot with a heat index of over 105 every day for the past week. (Big heated sigh)

"Has Hell come to take over Florida?" I ask daily as I kick my aging air conditioner trying valiantly to keep the internal house temperature under 85.

Soon the kids will be back at school, the temperature will dip to a reasonable level, and I won't be quite so cranky.
Well...we can only hope.

Anyone else sick of feeling the heat?
L

5 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you! Ten days and counting til my kiddo's are back in their daily holding cells.

Florida needs a nice cold front to blow through, and hang around for a few days!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

Amen, sister! St Louis has had about the same 105 heat index for over a week now. Thank goodness my monkey children go back on Wednesday.

I need a vacation from their summer vacation!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

Thanks Ember and Sela.
I didn't want to be the only wilting flower. :)
L

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Chris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

I think you just need a new A/C - it's chilly in my house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter