Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm sick...so I read a book.


Shocking, I know.
Me? Read a book.
Well, it's true.





You see, I'm sick. The kind of sick where you have to park yourself on a soft, flat surface because the dizzy spinning starts when you try to stand up.
So I took the opportunity to read a book I've been saving.

I read Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich.
It's wonderful. I love Stephanie Plum and the whole series.
I love how she always destroys cars.
I love her family. I adore Joe Morelli and Ranger is hot. (Insert girly sigh here)
And I love the whole cast of crazy characters that are included with each book.
Lean Mean Thirteen is no different. It's funny and I loved it.

Anyone else out there a Plum fan?
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter