Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do you ever just want something different?

Hair!
I'm talking about hair people...not anything life threatening or mood altering. :)

I've discovered a process called low lights. A subtle blending of a darker shade throughout my honey blonde locks.

My husband says I now have brown hair and he wants the blonde back.
I told him he'd get used to it. Besides, I still have very blonde hair albeit a slightly darker look.
My kids are split. One likes it the other says he's not used to it yet.
I love it! I'm not changing it. You can't make me. :)

Here is a picture to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

Now picture this hair on me I also have a similar style...just try to picture it okay...sheesh.

Isn't it cool?
Love low lights.



Has anyone else ever experimented with low lights?
Good results? Bad? No one noticed? Your husband wrinkled his nose and declared you're now a brunette?
L

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter