Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Is the RT conference only one week away?



Aaak!! I must pack. :)
Seriously, I need to start getting ready.





I'm really looking forward to this year's RT conference.

I'll get to meet Siren authors Emma Wildes, Samantha Lucas, Stella and Audra Price and Raina James in person. Yay!!
I'll get to see Morgan Ashbury and Amanda Hilton again.

I'll sign my new books on Wednesday night at the expo. I have several new print books available this year. The Forgetful Spy, Rapture Volume One will be available to mention a couple, plus I'll also have favorites The Blonde Bomb Tech and The Wives Tales.

Emma Wildes and I will be sharing a room.
This means I expect to be utterly sleep deprived when I go home. :)
It would be a complete understatement to mention that we like to chat.

And...there will be parties and books and male models...oh my.

If you're going...I'll see you there.
If not, I'll miss you. :)
L

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip sis! Say hi to all your fans for me.

Little brother

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter