Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Coffee Time Romance Interview with Lara Santiago

I did this interview a while back after Coffeetime Romance did a review of The Blonde Bomb Tech.

During the interview I mentioned the name Tyler Blackthorn and The Mercenary's Wife as being the latest character of the book I was working on.
Fast forward a few months...



I found this interview again when I googgled the name Tyler Blackthorn. :):)
Check it out:
Coffee Time Interview with Lara Santiago



Tyler is introduced in Rapture's, The Prosecutor's Paramour as a secondary character before garnering his very own book called The Mercenary's Wife.

Rapture Vol. 1 will be released tomorrow March 17th, 2008.
For purchase click HERE.
L





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter