Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve

In a few hours it will be a brand new year.
Shocking, right?
As usual 2008 zipped by at warp speed and while I accomplished quite a lot, there is always more I wish to do. :)

Each and every year I make a formal list of writing goals to achieve for the next year. I then print them out and frame them so I can keep them front and center throughout the year. In 2008, I accomplished 11 out of 13. Not too bad.
I always do 13 goals each year. It's called a baker's dozen. And 13 has always been a lucky number for me.

As per the usual, I have 13 writing goals for 2009.
Do you have goals writing or otherwise for this year?
If not writing goals, do you have "other" goals you'd like to accomplish?
Feel free to share. :)

And now on a completely different note...

Tonight, for my New Year's Eve celebration, I'm making a pitcher of Sangria made possible by my good friend Wendi Darlin. She obviously loves me because Sangria is one of my very favorite beverages.


I'd like to make a cyber toast to everyone reading. May you have a fantastic 2009 filled with joy, good fortune, good health and happiness. :)
Happy New Year!
L

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Wendi said...

Yes, I do love you! Enjoy the sangria. :)

Happy New Year!!!

Wendi Darlin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter