Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm off to RWA in DC

The group of authors I'm traveling with this week is leaving today for Washington DC and the annual RWA (Romance Writers of America) Conference. I'm looking forward to hanging out with lots of writers. It always gives me inspiration in my writing.

I'll be signing on Wednesday night for the "Readers for Life" Literacy Autographing. :) Check it out if you have the chance.

Also, we'll be sightseeing in our nation's capital. I think we're going to the Spy Museum. Should be interesting. :)
If you're in the area...stop by the signing Wednesday 5:30 to 7:30 PM.
L

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Sissi M. said...

I'm so jealous! While all my STARs are heading to DC, I am heading to God's country for a quiet writing getaway. Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear about it at our next meeting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter