Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Eighteen Years Later

Eighteen years ago today I convinced my husband we should elope together. :)
Not wanting a huge expensive wedding, he greatfully agreed.
And I've been joyfully railroading him into things since. :)

I wish I could say we raced off to exotic Gretna Green,




or even flashy Las Vegas,










but we were both in the Air Force stationed in Arkansas.


We got married at the local courthouse in the records room. I swear our witness filed the whole time. :)

But it was a secret and therefore exciting and I've never had a single regret. :)
If I had it to do over...I'd do exactly the same thing.

I'd like to say Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband.
Thanks for playing house with me. :)
L

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

I think it's awesome. You've been married longer than both my marriages together. lol

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

I'm sorry I'm late, but Happy Anniversary!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter