Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, February 26, 2007

March is really Month of the Contest Deadline









I just can't say the word no lately. :)
Well, perhaps that isn't really true.
I can say no to my kids and husband just fine. :)

It's the contest judging I'm talking about. I want to be helpful. I want to give back. I know judges are in high demand. I know contest coordinators truly appreciate me volunteering my time.
But somebody needs to stop me. I'm crazy to take on any more.
I'm judging for several contests and all of them are due sometime in March.

I'm going to take a week to get through all my obligations...then it's back to my writing. :)
I already miss my characters.

The good news is that I've been very fortunate with the contest entries I've received.
So far they are pretty good.

If anyone needs me...I'll be reading.
I can certainly think of worse things to do. :)
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter