Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Grab the Book Closest to you...

I'm stealing this meme from Sela Carsen as per the usual.
She said I could. :)

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, look down to the 5th sentence.
3. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Include the title and the author’s name.
5. Tag 3 people

Here goes:

"I liked that ad you did for Ralph Lauren last year. Very sexy."
"Thanks." He nudged Shelby again. "The story's a go."
She shoved the image of him in chaps and designer duds out of her head. Forget the ads. He did a great job in interviews and deserved his props for it.



Thunderstruck
By Roxanne St. Claire




I don't like to tag people either.
So if you'd like to do this...have fun.
L

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Sara Thacker said...

I'm game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter