Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Books I can't wait to read


I adore Roxanne St. Claire. :) I do.
She is the kind of writer that I strive to be.
Writing the engaging, can't put down until you finish, satisfying books we all love and can't wait to get our hands on.
Sigh. :)
All of her books are simply fabulous.





To that end, I can't wait to get my hands on her next book called First You Run.
It's the first in a series arc trilogy of Bullet Catcher stories.
This of course means yummy body guards and awesome romantic suspense.

Check her website HERE to see pictures of all those scrumptious bullet catchers. :)

If you've already read her books then you know what I'm talking about, and if not...why then run don't walk to buy a copy of any of her books.
You won't be sorry. :)
L

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I so agree with you. Rocki is an auto buy for me and there is NOT one of her books that I haven't read.

I've pre-ordered my copy and like you, can't wait to get my hands on it.

The story I'm really excited for will be Lucy's and I'm sure we are not going to be disappointed with it!

Love Rocki's new website!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

I love Rocki's new website too.
She's the best. :)
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter