Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged by a Meme and what I dream about...

A Meme.
Great for when you don't know what to blog about. :)

The rules:

Tell seven random and/or interesting things about myself. Get five blog buddies to play, too and link to their blogs. Don't forget to post the rules.

7 things I dream about...

1. The vivid dream: Once I dreamed that I was in a tattoo parlor trying to decide on what sort of piercing to get...lip or eyebrow. It seemed so real that I woke patting my face wondering where my piercing was. Whew. :)

2. The home dream: Where will I end up? Once in a while I dream about a lovely cabin in the woods and there is usually lots of snow. I wonder if I'm in Florida to stay or if some day I'll end up in a cabin in the mountains of Colorado. My husband has land in Arkansas. I guess a log cabin could be built there. Although, I don't know that I want to brave the hot steamy summers and cold frigid winters in my old age. :):)

3. The dog dream: I dream about getting another dog. I had a black and tan Pekinese named Lucy about twenty years ago. I shaved her to look like a pug. She was my pal when I lived alone. I love how dogs are always so excited to see you whether you've been gone for one day or one minute.

4. The recurring place dream: I dream about my grandma's house quite a bit. I guess because it was a place I frequented a lot growing up. I have lots of great memories from there.

5. The children dream: I used to dream about having more children. I'm still open to it, however I would have to adopt. My husband has always been content with the just the two and only wants more children at tax time for deduction purposes. Having two boys, you'd think I'd dream about girls, however, I think if the opportunity presented itself more boys would be just fine with me.

6. The career dream: Sure I dream about being rich, but certainly not famous. :) I'm fine not being recognized while in my sweat pants and stained t-shirt when I run to the grocery store for milk. If fame ever comes along with my future career as author, I'll deal, but I love my semi-obscurity for the present.

7. The future dream: I dream about the future quite frequently especially with regard to my children. Where will my kids end up in life? What will they do for a career? Will they be happy? Please let the answer to that b e 'yes'. :) I think they should have girls some day so I can have granddaughters. That would be fun. :)

I'll tag...

Kristen
Jax
Stephanie

Yeah, I know I only did three.
I'm a rebel tonight. :)
L

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

I'm not coherent enough to do this now, I'll do it Wednesday.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

No problem.
I came back from Pittsburgh incoherent too. :):)
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter