Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, January 26, 2009

Movie Monday - Defiance

Recently, I went to see the movie Defiance with my family.
We all enjoyed it very much.
I mean it had Danial Craig, Liev Schreiber, Russian accents, a World War II setting, gunfire, explosions, and a great story that happened to be true.
What's not to love?
Personally, I'd give it 4.5 Stars out of 5. :)

As many do, I have a personal rating/review system for the movies that I see.
I'll do a Five star system here for clarity.

5 Stars - and the top rating criteria for a movie in my personal rating system: Would I be willing pay to see it at the theater again?

4 Stars - and next on my scale: Would I make plans to buy the DVD once available in a few months?

3 Stars - third down: Not bad, but I'll wait until it comes to Cable On Demand if I decide to watch it again.

2 Stars - second to the bottom: Not completely sorry I saw it, but I don't plan to watch it again if I can help it.

1 Star - Dead last in my rating system: How can I get my money back for enduring this trash the first time? :)

With reference to Defiance, I could be talked into seeing it again, but likely I won't have time, and I'll definitely buy it when the DVD comes out.

Did you see this movie yet?
Did you like it?
What did it rate on your rating scale?
L

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter