Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, February 02, 2009

Movie Monday - Kevin Bacon movies

Recently, I was watching my cable free on demand station and caught two Kevin Bacon movies two days in a row. One I'd seen years before but watching it was like watching a whole new movie. The second I hadn't seen or heard of and while very good it seemed a little like an indie film.

The first from 1999 and very scary was called, Stir of Echoes.




The second from 2007 and very sad and emotional was called, Rails & Ties.








My conclusion...Kevin Bacon is an awesome actor. His range is unbelievable. I've seen many of his movies over the years and I'm always struck by how versatile he is.

Another fun thing about watching old movies especially, and by old I mean more than 7 or 8 years old, is seeing glimpses of actors in earlier roles before they became famous for other things. In Stir of Echoes, is the actress from Law & Order: Criminal Intent and also there is the actress from House.

So if you're in the mood for either scary or sad, I recommend either of these.
L

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

If you want to see a really scary Kevin Bacon movie, watch Footloose. Chills, I tell you, chills!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter