Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TV Tuesday : Medium

One of my favorite television shows has come back on the air to entertain me. Yea!!
It's Medium. Patricia Arquette stars as...yes you guessed it...she's a Medium...sort of.

Set in Phoenix, Arizona...Allison Dubois dreams about crimes and occasionally talks to the dead looking for clues to murders.
The best part for me is how she figures out how to interpret the dreams. Things aren't always as they seem. muwahahaha

L

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Sissi M. said...

Loved it. I also watched the new episode of NCIS. Both after 11:30 of course. Gotta love the DVR!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

DVR is the best! :)
And yes...I watch NCIS too.
That will be covered in a later post. :)
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter