Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

TV Tuesday : Burn Notice

I'm implementing a new category to my blog posts called TV Tuesday. For my first entry of course I want to talk about Burn Notice. I'm certain no one is surprised. LOL

Did everyone watch last week's Thursday night (1-26-09) Burn Notice?
The one where Michael is helping the young football player get away from a car-stealing bully?

Can I just say I believe this was the BEST Burn Notice EVER!!! So great!!
I had it recorded (in HD) and managed to only watch it twice so far. :)
If I had the time, I'd keep watching it over and over again.

Come on. I dare you to name a better Burn Notice show. :)
L

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Sissi M. said...

LOL, do watch anything else?? I liked that one too, but the one for tonight looks even better.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

Well...yes I do watch other things. (see next week's TV Tuesday entry):) But Burn Notice is probably my very favorite television show.
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter