Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Sunday, March 19, 2006

How much is too much?

How much is too much when you spend time on your computer?

I'm parked before mine every day for the greater part of the day.
And the truth is, I get a little nervous to be away for too long. :)

I do aerobics Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for a couple of hours. But really, any time I leave my house, the first thing I do before I do anything else, when I walk back inside ...is check my e-mail. This makes my husband crazy when it's grocery day. "At least put the freezer stuff away, first!!" he says. :-)

Perhaps I need to relax a little and break away from the device that holds me spellbound.
Looking down at my thighs as I write this...I'm thinking perhaps I should spend more time in aerobics. :)
L

3 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Nalini Singh said...

I think computers come equipped with super voodoo powers. There is no escape *g*

p.s. Love the colors and setup of your blog.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

Thanks so much. I love the colors too. :)
I agree with the super voodoo powers computers possess, too.
Lara

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

So...more celebrating with abs?

My computer is almost surgically attached to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter