Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, August 28, 2006

Roxanne St. Claire Rocks!

I read Roxanne St. Claire's book, THRILL ME TO DEATH, a while back and I loved it.
When it was featured as the selection in the monthly book club I attend, I thought, "Cool. I've already read it, but I'll go back and skim through to pick up the highlights."
I learned something new about her books as I re-read the first chapter. I just can't skim through Roxanne's St. Claire's books. A few hours later, I was hooked yet again, as if I hadn't already read the awesome book, pouring through her amazing writing style as if it were a brand new story.
I just couldn't help it!

Do yourself a favor, pick up Roxanne's latest Bullet Catcher novel, THRILL ME TO DEATH. I dare you not to be captivated...twice :)
I also recommend her first hot book in the Bullet Catcher series, KILL ME TWICE.
L





Here is the blurb:
A hot-blooded bodyguard. An heiress worth a cool billion. And one dangerous attraction.... Roxanne St. Claire delivers a heart-pounding thrill ride in the second Bullet Catchers novel!

HE KNOWS ALL HER SECRETS...

Max Roper never lets emotion get in the way of his job -- not since the tragic shooting that killed his fiancée's father. Now the former DEA agent is a Bullet Catcher, and he's managed to block out Cori's bitter goodbye -- and their sizzling passion. Those dangerous desires come back with a vengeance when Max is assigned to protect a recently widowed heiress: who turns out to be Cori. But Max must also discover his ex's dark
secret...and they both know she can't hide anything from him.

...AND HOW TO USE THEM AGAINST HER

Her luxury lifestyle suggests that Cori has gone from being a trophy wife to a merry widow, but nothing could be further from the truth. Suspicious of her billionaire husband's sudden death, she hires a bodyguard. But her protector is the one man who can melt her every defense -- the one man she blames for her deepest sorrow, the one man whose six-feet four-inches of solid muscle ignites reckless passion in her. And as they close in on a killer who hides in plain view, their high-stakes affair could cost her everything...including her life.

http://www.roxannestclaire.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter