Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Final Birthday

Yes, the final birthday for this month is mine.
Happy Birthday to me.

This means that I'll be doing whatever I want to today.
And this does not include laundry. FYI.

But it does mean that I'm having my favorite dessert tonight. Fried cheesecake with strawberry sauce and whipped cream.
Yum!









If you already know how old I am...you don't need to put it in writing anywhere.
If you don't know...then I'm not telling. :)
I like to think of myself as young at heart.

Now my kids know down to the nanosecond how old I am.
But they'll be too busy doing laundry today to answer any questions about how old I am. :)
Muwahahaha.
L

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very Happy Birthday, Lara!

I guess the news about your sales made a good birthday present. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter