Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Closer is back

I'll admit I watch a lot of television during the fall and spring seasons.

In the summertime...not so much.

However, I love the TNT drama, The Closer starring Kyra Sedgwick.











It's pretty much the only thing I watch during the summer months.
Which is good because I should be writing anyway. :)

The new season of The Closer started last night. Yea!
And yes...I watched as much of the marathon before hand as I could. :)
I enjoyed the premiere very much. I'm just so glad it's back.

Any other Closer fans out there?
L

3 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I saw that last night while I was flipping stations a bit but I didn't stay on it cause I knew I'd missed a whole season. :(

Maybe next time I see it I'll check it out.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Babe King said...

Lara, some pain in the neck, that would be me, has tagged you. And I live too far away fro you to thump me. :-)

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Lara Santiago said...

LOL
Good maybe it will give me a blog idea. :)
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter