Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, June 25, 2007

I've been tagged ~ there are worse things :)

Someone tagged me.
I'm actually flattered anyone would bother. :)
Since I can think of worse things than being tagged...I guess I'll play.

Here are the rules:

a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

But, 8 things about me.


1.) I drink coffee every morning. Not a revelation to those who know me well, but it's true. And I prefer flavored brew with sugar-free flavored creamer and Splenda.

2.) The first romance book I ever read was Shanna by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss. I was hooked on romance from that point forwarad.

3. When I was younger I wanted to grow up to be Perry Mason. And my second choice was Paul Drake. If Perry sent him out to find a particular John Smith in New York City, he could do it. :)

4.) I've read almost everything by Stephen King. (the exception: I've only read the first book in The Dark Tower series) And I think he's very funny. :)

5.) I'm not a morning person. What a shocker! Just ask my roommates at RT. :):)

6.) Having to take time to sleep every night makes me cranky. Once I saw an Archie comic once that was set in the future and they had sleep machines. You zapped yourself for a couple seconds and got a full night's sleep. Call me when it's been invented. :)

7.) I own a ton of books, but if I see one more that I want...I'll still buy it. It's my personal addiction. And again, I can think of worse.

8.) I feel like I'm a very lucky person. I have a great family. I have fabulous friends. I live a life that at one time I only dreamt about (when I allowed myself to fall asleep) .

I don't really want to tag anyone, so I'll tag several of the same people Babe tagged. Two for one special that way. I'm getting thrifty in my old age too. ;)

Kristen, Jax, Babe, Sela, Amanda, Gina, Samantha, and Shawn.

L

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

Stephen King? I read On Writing. And the first two pages of Christine. Never-freakin'-again. Had nightmares for YEARS!!!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Babe King said...

Drat! Are you allowed to tag back? I shoulda run faster. :-)

and yay you on the great review! 4 1/2 stars is nothing to sneeze at. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter