Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just when I thought it was safe...

...to go back to Kristen's blog, I got tagged. :)

And I wouldn't do this meme for just anyone. ;-)
I'm not tagging anyone else. You can't make me.
(at least without leaving your house) :):)
L

Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life:
1. Babysitter
2. Supply Clerk for the Air Force
3. Master Scheduler
4. Circulation Analyst


Four countries I've been to:
1. Portugal
2. Canada
3. Scotland
4. England

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Watching movies.
2. Getting a massage.
3. Getting a pedicure while being massaged.
4. Soaking in a pool of cool water.

Four foods I like to eat:
1. Pasta
2. Bread
3. Potatoes
4. Anything chocolate flavored

Four personal heroes, past or present:
1. My parents
2. My hubby
3. My kids
4. My brother

Four books you've read or are currently reading:
1. She's No Angel by Leslie Kelly
2. No Regrets by Shannon K. Butcher
3. Take Me Tonight by Roxanne St. Claire
4. Holiday in Death by J.D. Robb (I'm working my way through the Death series in order)


Four words or phrases you would like to see used more often:
1. "We'd like to make your book into a movie..."
2. "Haven't you heard, chocolate is now calorie free."
3. "You look hot in sweat pants, a t-shirt, and no makeup."
4. "Why don't I take care of cleaning up the kitchen from now on?"

Four reasons for ending a friendship:
1. Betrayal
2. Lies
3. I honestly can't think of any others that don't fall under those two categories.

(Your answers were so good for this section I left them...and because #4 didn't say copying meme answers) :):)

Four smells that make you feel good about the world:
1. New car smell
2. Bread baking or anything with cinnamon baking
3. The smell of a bookstore
4. Expensive perfume - Vera Wang :)


My question: Four cosmetics you wouldn't want to be without:
1. Concealer
2. Mascara
3. Bronzer
4. Tinted lipgloss

Yeah, I repeated your answers on the final one too because most days I never put any make up on at all. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter