Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Friday, May 09, 2008

New Fabulous Music and the great thing about Amazon

I was ordering a CD for my son from Amazon they have this cool feature.
You know the one...
Customer's who purchased this...whatever you are buying...also bought this item.


This is basically in your face advertising, but guess what? It works.
Okay...it worked on my son.
Okay, fine...it worked on me too. :)

In this case, the advertisement was for a music group I'd never heard of called Saving Abel.
Now keep in mind that my son is a teenager.
The cover was what made him go check out CD and listen to the music clips. (Ha Ha I have to smile here.)
And then we went out and bought it the next day. He didn't even want to wait for a second Amazon order.
It is an awesome CD!!
LOVE Saving Abel.

This feature also applies to books. Which is the good thing. ;)

Does anyone else take advantage of this advertising?
Come on. I'm not the only one, right?
L

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter