Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Monday, March 20, 2006

Shopping with Boys

Lately it seems like I never get to buy any new clothes for myself. I believe this is wrong. The last three times I've gone shopping for clothing, I've gone with boys and I didn't get to buy a thing!!
Something is really wrong with me.

And there are strict rules for shopping with boys.
No excess talking.
No eye contact.
Do not under any circumstances show any sort of affection. Including, but not limited to hugging, kissing on the cheek, or even a pat on the back. It will be met with severe punishment.
As a matter of course, simply pretend you don't know them if others of his age are within a 100 foot radius.

Get in, get what you came for, and get out.
It's like a military operation.

Someday I'll be able to go out and shop for clothes for myself. I think I'll go alone.
Or perhaps I'll invite girls to go.
I'll bet shopping with girls is more fun.
L

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

I'm a lot of fun to shop with. You'll see. The day is coming...

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Nalini Singh said...

I admit it even though it may kick me out of the girls club. I hate shopping. I do it in as short a time as possible...in fact quite like that military operation you described :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter