Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Friday, December 22, 2006

Favorite Christmas songs

I've been in quite a few stores lately and the holiday music reminds me that it is December and the holiday time of year once again.
I live in Florida. The temperature has been in the upper seventies all through December.
It doesn't feel like Christmas to a born in the Midwest chick like me. :)
I love the music. :)

It helps put me in the right mood for the holidays when the weather doesn't.

Here are my top seven favorite tunes:

1.) Winter Wonderland
2.) I'll Be Home For Christmas
3.) Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
4.) The Christmas Song
5.) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
6.) White Christmas
7.) Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer :)

(It was going to be the top five, but I couldn't leave out the last two) :):)

What songs put you in a festive mood for the holidays?
L


1 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really shouldnt admit this...but I totally hate Christmas music. I know! I know. But there's something about it that drives me nuts.

Anywho. Have a happy and safe Holiday and aren't you lucky its 70 degrees out there. It was 40 here last night. Wah!

Emma/ShawnMonique

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter