Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Saturday, September 08, 2007

PAN-tastic

Yes, I'm happy.
Recently (yesterday) I was notified that my PAN (Published Authors Network) application for the RWA (Romance Writers of America) was accepted.
Woo Hoo!!



With the recent changes to the eligibility in July of this year, I automatically met the new criteria. I sent in my paperwork and waited (not really very long) for what seemed like a really long time. :)




The very first book I submitted to Siren Publishing ( Just A Kiss) is the one that I qualified for on my application.
Just A Kiss is my bestseller with The Miner's Wife a close second.

Entrance into PAN is a surprise goal that I didn't think I would accomplish this year. :)
I'm so excited about this. I love surprises like this one.







So...I guess I'll keep at this writing gig. :):)
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter