Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Friday, March 24, 2006

Where has the week gone?

I swear just five minutes ago it was Wednesday. And here it is Friday.
Time to blog. I know if I don't I'll start getting e-mails from Colorado. :):)

I dedicate today to those who have received less than the best news expected.
You know...Bad News. I hate bad news. I hate hearing when friends and loved ones get bad news.
It seems to me like I heard lots of bad news this week and not just my own.
My less than stellar news was trivial compared to others I heard this week, so I won't whine.

Being an optimist, I have to believe things will get better.

If life was perfect all the time...how would we be able to appreciate truly great and wonderful events.

No one ever said life was fair...and it certainly hasn't been this week, has it? :)

So here is to those who have received less than the best news. May next week bring only good news to everyone.

And most importantly, may what ever chocolate you eat to forget the hurt, not add to your waistline.
Hugs to all,
Lara

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Kristen Painter said...

I ate some chocolate but just a few small squares. It was enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter