Lara Santiago.com - Home Page

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back to Bowling

Over my summer vacation I participated in a summer bowling league with my husband.
It only lasted about 12 weeks and it was admittedly more fun than I anticipated.
Our team won second place overall and there was a cash prize involved at the end. :) What's not to like?

My average never went above 100, but I did improve quite a bit from start to finish.

So now I've been coerced into a winter league. It's on a different night. I guess that's okay.
But this bowling session will be more than twice as many weeks as the summer league.
We'll be playing in a different place that is smaller. And that's okay with me as well.
My questions...is this my future? Erotic writer by day, league bowler by night. :)

Perhaps I can strive to improve my average over the next year with this new league.
If I ever make it over 100, I'll let you know.
So...are there any other writer/bowlers out there? :)
L

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

My youngest son and I love to bowl and neither of us ever do it. :(

I think I'll add it to my list of things for my new life. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter